Premises Liability Attorney in Cleveland
Premises Liability Attorneys Included in the Super Lawyers® List
If you were seriously injured on someone else's property, discuss your circumstances with an experienced Cleveland premises liability lawyer at Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP. We provide a no-cost, confidential consultation to assess your case. We can explain how a judge and jury will likely view your circumstances, and what that means when we negotiate a settlement. Insurance defense lawyers know that winning a premises liability claim in today's legal environment takes skill and determination—and they know that's exactly what we bring to each and every case we pursue.
Finding Out if You Have a Valid Claim
How do you know whether you have a legitimate claim for damages if you are injured in a retail store, mall, bar, or public or private property?
Here are a few questions we can consider and investigate:
- Was the property owner aware of the potential hazard, but failed to do anything about it?
- Was the building or parking area inherently dangerous from the moment it was constructed, yet the property owner failed to make upgrades or secure the public from danger?
Sometimes a property owner fails to maintain adequate security, exposing you or loved ones to dangerous people or conditions. Because we are selective in the slip-and-fall injury cases we file, insurance companies know that every case we bring has merit and the evidence will be clearly in our client’s favor. Preparing every case to win in court translates into more serious proposals for full and fair settlements during negotiations. Our legal team has an excellent record of significant settlements and jury awards on behalf of our clients.
Contact a Lawyer Regarding Your Case Today
- Retail store accidents
- Injuries to children, including park and playground accidents and injuries caused by lead paint in apartments
- Nursing home negligence cases
- Injuries from assault, inadequate security
- Residential and public swimming pool accidents
- Workplace and construction site accidents
Call Spangenberg today at (216) 600-0114 and set up a free case evaluation regarding your premises liability case.
History of Excellence
Our firm has been helping individuals since 1946 and has secured billions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
We go the distance for you and your future fight to obtain maximum compensation on your behalf.
Our trial attorneys have tried hundreds of cases and are not afraid to take your case to trial.
We offer one-on-one attention and detailed counsel. To us you are not just another case number.