For Business Counsel
Partner with Our Cleveland Business Attorneys
If you are an attorney representing a business, partnership, shareholder, investor, or other business concern, and you are in need of litigation counsel to work with you and your client on a potential or pending business dispute, we encourage you to contact Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP. We are confident that our Business Litigation Group is an ideal partner.
We Provide Commitment, Integrity & Results to Every Client
Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP is an elite civil litigation firm with experience trying meaningful cases in courts across the country at the state and federal levels. Our experience as both trial lawyers and business litigators give you another tool to meet your client’s needs and share risk.
Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP is particularly suited to serve your and your client’s needs when:
- You serve a business client solely as business counsel and either do not have litigation experience or have experienced enough litigation to know you don’t like it.
- Your client is in a need of counsel for a discreet matter but because of cash flow issues, the risk profile of the litigation, or otherwise, the client wants to have the case handled on a contingency fee basis.
- You or your firm have a conflict on a matter and want to refer the client to a trustworthy partner who will keep you in the loop and work to strengthen—not weaken—your relationship with that client.
- You anticipate significant litigation and either you or your client want to share risk with an experienced and financially secure partner.
- You are working on a significant matter and feel that the involvement of experienced trial lawyers would be beneficial to either encouraging resolution or moving the case toward trial.
History of Excellence
Our firm has been helping individuals since 1946 and has secured billions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
We go the distance for you and your future fight to obtain maximum compensation on your behalf.
Our trial attorneys have tried hundreds of cases and are not afraid to take your case to trial.
We offer one-on-one attention and detailed counsel. To us you are not just another case number.