Samantha Weaver brings to our firm a sincere sense of dedication to her clients, colleagues, and community. Results-driven and passionate, she will go above and beyond the necessary steps to deliver you the most beneficial results possible. After graduating from law school with honors, Samantha went on to make her mark on the legal world by joining Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP. She has also been a Court Appointed Special Advocate for the children of Summit County for nearly 6 years--fighting on behalf of the abused, neglected, and dependent children regarding placement.
In her spare time, Samantha enjoys spending quality time with her parents, fiancé, and dogs. She particularly enjoys exercising, as well as cooking.
2017: CWRU School of Law
- Graduated with honors
- Certified legal intern for the CFS Unite of the Prosecutor’s Office
- Certified legal intern for the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic
- Judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Denise N. Rini
- CALI Excellence Award for the class of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Pro Bono Recognition Certificate from CWRU School of Law for over 100 hours of pro bono service as a CASA
University of Akron
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications
- Minor in Spanish
- Participated in the DISSTA program and attended La Universidad de Valladolid in Spain