What to do if You Have a Genworth Policy

Compensation for Policies Covering Elder & Nursing Care

If you or a loved one has a Genworth Life insurance policy covering elder and nursing care expenses, you may be entitled to compensation. If your policy contains an “inflation rider," please contact us right away to discuss your options. Your policy may not be protecting your interests as you would hope, potentially leading to adverse financial consequences. Our team has served clients like you since 1946, so get in touch with us now to learn more about your legal rights.

Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP is passionate about pursuing exceptional results for our valued clients. Not only do we have the ability to try any case, but we also are able to maximize the value of those cases. To get in touch with our law firm, call us at (216) 600-0114.